(as of May 01,2022 04:27:49 UTC – Details)
There are mainly components of unhealthy indoor air which commonly include things like pollen, lint, smoke, house dust, and animal dander and so on.
While these extensive potential household air contaminants may sound daunting, there is something available to help limit your exposure to harmful indoor air.
This is LEVOIT Vista 200 Air Purifier with high-efficiency 3-in-1 True HEPA Filter.
Why Choose LEVOIT Vista 200 Air Purifier?
The air purifier uses a 3-stage filtration system to purify air, providing you with some much needed relief.
1. Nylon Pre-Filter – Captures large particles such as dust, lint, fibers, hair, and pet fur.
2. True HEPA Filter – Removes at least 99. 97% of airborne particles 0. 3 micrometers (µm) in diameter. Filters small particles such as smoke, tiny dust particles, mold spores, and allergens such as pollen, dander, and mites.
3. Activated Carbon Filter – Physically absorbs unwanted odors and fumes. Filters compounds such as formaldehyde, benzene, ammonia, hydrogen sulfide, and volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
This 3-in-1 replacement filter is specially designed and perfectly compatible with LEVOIT Vista 200 Air Purifier, to maintain LEVOIT air cleaner’s best working performance for customers.
What You Need to Notice:
1. Please remove the plastic bag of the filter before running the air purifier, it may cause damage to the unit if you fail to do this.
2. The filter should be replaced every 5-7 months. The actual filter replacement period mainly depends on how often you use your air purifier and your surrounding air condition.
3 Stages Filtration System: Use only genuine Vista 200 RF filter. Nylon Pre-Filter + True HEPA Filter + Activated Carbon Filter, more effectively aiding in the removal of 99. 97% of dust, pollen, smoke, odor, mold spore and pet dander, especially helpful for those who suffer from asthma or allergies
Easy Replacement Filter: the filter is easy to be replaced and disposed without any tool required, ensuring you to replace your old filter in minutes. 360 Degree Design
Warm Maintenance Tip: When your air purifier filter gets old, the efficiency will decrease when your air purifier is running, leaving more pollutants in the air. Therefore, it is recommended to replace your filters for every 6-8 months
Full Satisfaction: Filters are sealed to protect their lifetime. Please remove the plastic packaging of the new filters before placing them into air purifier. Feel free to contact professional LEVOIT support team